"Acceptance" A Poem By Anu Shah. - Palpali Milan

Recent

22 June 2012

"Acceptance" A Poem By Anu Shah.



Nepali Poet Anu Shah"Acceptance”
Nepali Writer Anu Shah
Come take my hand when I’m riding high
Give me support when I’m feeling down
Ground me to earth on my joyous days
In my painful nights, don’t let me drown.

Where is my sunshine bring me your light
Without you here, my life’s in the dark
As my world comes, to total standstill
Come on forward and be my bright spark.



Keep me in close and give me your warmth
When it’s too cold, need you by my side
Shelter me in peaceful solitude
From the madding crowd I want to hide.

Absorb my inner feelings for you
I am so ready to bring them out
Accept your defeat in game of love
We both win at last, there is no doubt.

Poet
Anu Shah
Kathmandu Nepal

Search