Flirt SMS - Palpali Milan

Recent

24 May 2012

Flirt SMS

Happy couple 2 1.A smile is the best....

A smile is the best lighting system of the face, the best cooling system of the head, and the best warming system of the heart. Keep smiling!

2. 1+1=2 eyes look at u...

1+1=2 eyes look at u...
12+12=24 hours thinking about u...
3+4=7 days in week missing u...
1+11=12 months I always need A SWEET PERSON like U.

3. If I could be any part of you

If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tear. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips. ..
...
...
Kirghiz wedding 4.Even if I had 1 wish...

Even if I had 1 wish... I wouldn't wish for u to love me, coz I don't want your love to come from a wish... but straight from your heart.

5.Dosti insan ki zaroorat hai, 

Dosti insan ki zaroorat hai, dilon pe dosti ki huqumat hai, aap ke pyar ki wajah se zinda hain warna khuda ko bhi hamari zaroorat hai.

6. Sms har pal karu to shararat hogi,

Sms har pal karu to shararat hogi, har din karu to paresani hogi, kabhi kabaar karu to kanjusi hogi, par dil se karu toh aapko khushi hogi.

Search