Birthday SMS - Happy Birthday SMS, Massage. - Palpali Milan

Recent

27 November 2011

Birthday SMS - Happy Birthday SMS, Massage.


1.Kick off ur shoes, take a brake,

Kick off ur shoes, take a brake, crank the tunes, dance n shake, light the candles, cut the cake. Make it a day, that is simple great…"Happy Birthday Fren"

2. Some like Sunday Some like Monday

Some like Sunday Some like Monday, But I like ur Birthday. Happy Birthday my Fren

3.Tumhari iss ada ka kia jawab dun,


Tumhari iss ada ka kia jawab dun,
apne dost ko kya uphar dun,
koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,
jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab dun…
Junam Din Mubarak Ho..........
..........
....



4. If lovers are like moon and Fren are like stars

If lovers are like moon and Fren are like stars than I have noticed that the sky looks good without moon but not without stars like YOU . Happy Birthday Fren.....
..
..
..


5. I know its ur birthday today..

I know its ur birthday today.. I am sure u will give me treat in a big hotel.. so I will talk to you in person there, because I don't know how to express my feelings in SMS.

6.Apun wishing you a wonderful, super duper,

Apun wishing you a wonderful, super duper, zabardast, extra badhiya, extra special ekdum mast n dhinchak bole to ekdum jhakaas, JANAM DIN mubarak ho.

7.Before the clock strikes twelve

Before the clock strikes twelve let me take the opportunity to let you know that you have grown a year more...
Happy birthday

8.This msg has No Fat


 This msg has No Fat
No cholesterol n No Addictive
this is all natural except, with a lot of sugar. But it can never be as sweet as the 1 reading it.Happy Birthday

9.Wish you a many many happy returns of the day

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

10. Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you

Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you; but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday."HAPPY BIRTHDAY".

11.I wish you simple pleasures in life…


 I wish you simple pleasures in life…
Evergreen happiness
A truly bright future
Most of all I wish a Happy Birthday
Full of smiles and cheers.

12.Somebody up there Loves you


 Somebody up there Loves you
Somebody down here cares 4 you
Some one is here to say you
" Happy BirthaDay"


Happy Birhday SMS, Friendship SMS, Love SMS, Miss U SMS, NOughty SMS, Funny SMS, COOL SMS, Valentine Day SMS, Festival SMS and many more.



2 comments:

  1. On this special day of yours
    I thought I should share
    these words of understanding
    with you my love!
    You are just like my shadow
    dear without which I am incomplete
    So never think of leaving me.
    If you dont mind please
    Smile hard, while you dont have
    any braces on your teeth.
    Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy Birthday


    In soft gleaming night of stars,
    May all your dreams come true.
    May every star of every night,
    Bring love and joy to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.

    Sending birthday blessings
    Filled with love and peace and joy
    Wishing sweetest things happen
    Right before your eyes !

    ReplyDelete

Search