Funny Tongue Twisters......!! - Palpali Milan

Recent

08 June 2012

Funny Tongue Twisters......!!

Felix Cat-Haha (transp sharp)
Let's refresh your mind by these funny tongue twisters...!!!

 1. Black bug bit a big black bear. But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit?

2. I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you.

3. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

4. Kacha papaya pacca papaya Kacha papaya pacca papaya Kacha papaya pacca papaya.

5. Upper roller lower roller Upper roller lower roller




Happy babyLaughing6. You've no need to light a night-light
On a light night like tonight,
For a night-light's light's a slight light,
And tonight's a night that's light.
When a night's light, like tonight's light,
It is really not quite right
To light night-lights with their slight lights
On a light night like tonight....



 

7. If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does the doctor doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?


 

 8. .Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People


 9 .Father Francis From France Fried Five Fresh Fish For Five Friends From France.

10. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

11. She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I'm sure she sells seashore shells.




Verzierter Kürbis
Fulsomfan1

12. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.


13. I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.

14. How many cans can a canner can, if a canner can can cans?
A canner can can as many cans as a canner can, if a canner can can cans.

15. 1.If you understand, say "understand" . If you don't understand, say "don't understand". But if you understand and say "don't understand". How do I understand that you understand? Understand!

16. Mr. See owned a saw.And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw Before Soar saw See, Which made Soar sore.Had Soar seen See's saw Before See sawed Soar's seesaw, See's saw would not have sawed Soar's seesaw. So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.But it was sad to see Soar so sore Just because See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.
 

A man Laughing17.bitty bought bitter butter
then she bought some better butter 

to make the bitter butter better..

18. Walter Waddle won a walking wager.
Did walter waddle win a walking wager?
if walter waddle won a walking wager,
wher's the walking wager walter waddle won?

3 comments:

  1. kick ass twisters lopp it ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool twisters man good collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really good with tongue twisters but your collections really made me smile : )

    ReplyDelete

Search